Fair Shot Social Media Resources
Consider the following tweets to build awareness about the campaign, and use the official hashtag #FairShot.
- Make workplaces more responsive to the needs of working families. #paidleave #FairShot
- Women deserve to earn as much as men & have a fair chance to succeed in the workplace. #FairShot
- Help ensure that children get a healthy start in life & families have the care they need w/ access to child care and pre-k. #FairShot
- No one should have to choose between doing their best as a mother & doing their best as a worker #FairShot
- Women still only make 77 cents for every dollar a man makes. #FairShot
- Women make up approximately 2/3 of all minimum wage workers. #FairShot
- Protect women’s constitutional rights by combating the erosion of access to abortion. #FairShot
- Ensure women get accurate, medically appropriate information from doctors without political interference. #FairShot
- We need to protect groundbreaking advances in women’s health, including Medicaid expansion. #GetCovered #FairShot
- We must promote healthy pregnancies & deliveries by ensuring women have access to affordable health care.
- Most people who are eligible for FMLA leave don’t take it because they can’t afford to. People need #paidleave.
- Priority: empower women to chart their own futures by removing barriers to women’s equal participation and advancement. #FairShot
- Women are the primary breadwinners in 41% of families & are co-breadwinners in another 23%. #FairShot
- Women make up 47% of the U.S. labor force & hold 52% of all professional-level jobs. #FairShot
- Only 4.2% of Fortune 500 CEOs and 18% of Congressional members are women. #FairShot
- Start your conversations here! Fairshotcampaign.org #FairShot
- From economic security to health & reproductive rights to expanding opportunities for career advancement. Women deserve a #FairShot!
- It’s time for women & families to have a fair shot at getting ahead, not just getting by. #FairShot
The graphics below are available for use. To download the graphic, right click on any of the images and select “save image as.”